they called me on the phone with a good deal,..told me all of the pluses,..but left out some important things,...told me i had to come all the way out to their office to finalize the deal.

when i got there they had me sign all of these papers,they also told me that by doing this i would be able to skip this months payment,..then i am told about the interest rate,..about the money being added on to the end of my loan,..and i get a bill this month,..and when i call them,they tell me that they did not say that,...and tell me that a payment is due this month,...they also threaten to keep my vehicle if i don't pay.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Other Company - This video speaks for itself. Management walks by this several time a day. Disgusting! Other Company "This condition has been there for months. The management has to walk by this several time a day. The bank cannot expect customers to be welcome with this filth. When..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - BLACK MOLD GROWING UNDER MY BOB-O-PEDIC Bobs Discount Furniture "10/21/17 On May 31 2013. I went to Bobs Discount Furniture to look at beds. I found the bed frame, mattress (Bob-O-Pedic and box spring that I wanted. I also..." Read more Kfc - Robbed, poisoned and horrified. Delaware ohio Kfc "This is the KFC on Sandusky st in Delaware, OH..I will be contacting the health dept on Monday. Please see the pictures for the quality of food served oh that's..." Read more Knights Inn - Horrible place/would like a refund Knights Inn " I have absolutely nothing good to say about this place , we got the first room they were out of double beds , which was no problem with us...." Read more W4m - Beware tall, tatted F escort Palm Harbor W4m "Beware of this female that advertises on BackPage and uses an address off Curlew Rd in Palm Harbor. She is running a scam, will meet you near, but not at..." Read more