they lied.they told me they would work with me.

i explained my situation and they still cut me off. the worker was very rude. they are not willing to work with me. they rather not to get paid then work with the custumer.

i been with them over for years. it is not right. they way the ecomony is. they can not help to work with you.all they say pay your bill.if i hand the money i would pay bill.

thats common sense. but i do my best to pay.

and they still shut me off.thats unfair

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more William W Dillard II Austin Texas Home Improvements Austin Texas Home Improvements "I hired William W. Dillard II with Austin Texas Home Improvements for several jobs in at my home. My wife and I work and live at our home and trusted..." Read more Moving Staffers - Biggest mistake EVER!!! Moving Staffers "Moving Staffers were recommending by UPsck. I though I was hiring a professional crew...not the case. I could have picked up high school kids and had a better job. These..." Read more Virgin Mobile - Insurance not added to my account Virgin Mobile "when i ordered my iphone7 plus i added insurance to my order and this was confirmed by virgin on my completed order. however the insurance payment was not taken out..." Read more Buffalo General Medical Center - Burned my husbands arm and could care less just another day at The BGH Buffalo General Medical Center " Dear Mrs. Brownsey this letter is in response to your Letter sent to me on February 11, 2016 sorry it took so long to respond but after all yours..." Read more