This company is good. I was insured. When going to the Oak Park, MI office, the clerk Carol; would quote me the upcoming amount to pay, and I paid cash; "she" said, thank you; gave me a receipt, and I left.

Next payment, same thing; "she" quote the price and I pay it. Then the first cancellation of my policy occurred; went in the office immediately, after work. She reinstated me, to my surprise, and more money.

This happened a second time. Currently, disconnected again. This is what I can afford now.

Please and Thank You--HELP; I'll call, asap!!!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Myrtle Point, Oregon, United States #17552

Switch from "They" Company to "Them" Company.Much better.

Thanks for the heads up though.I will be sure to avoid "They" (or was it "Them"?)

Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Lazboy - Durable Fabrics with Proven Performance is false advertising Lazboy "Purchased La Z Boy couch in 2015 along with $119 Guardian Protection Plan. After 2 years, “performance” fabric on couch cushions has worn so thin from sitting on it there..." Read more Viagogo's Terrible Customer Service Viagogo "Just like what everyone's saying, Viagogo's ticket price is misleading and a complete rip off. I let it slide though. But yesterday, I received an e-mail from them saying that..." Read more Safeway Insurance - Worse company ever Safeway Insurance "I was pay full coverage on a 2015 Dodge dart ended up getting t-boned in Philadelphia ms, so I waited a whole month for them to tell me it was..." Read more La Z Bory - Durable Fabrics with Proven Performance is false advertising La Z Bory "Purchased La Z Boy couch in 2015 along with $119 Guardian Protection Plan. After 2 years, “performance” fabric on couch cushions has worn so thin from sitting on it there..." Read more