Someone from this agency keeps calling my moms house harrasing her .my name is Lisa Barber i dont live at the phone number your calling so please stop calling the number you got.

THAT IS A differnt place. you are calling her every day that is illegel. you are discussing my acct with her w h my acct is also illegel. my acct # is10324830594.

I WILL PAY PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE NOT YOU. SO PLEASE STOP CALLING THE NUMBER YOU HAVE OR I WILL FIND A LAWYER.

THANK YOU LISA BARBER Sheridan wy 82801 .SO PLEASE DONT CALL 307 672 3294 ANY MORE I DONT LIVE THERE

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more This shouldn't happen Nike... Nike "I wore my Nike Air baseball cleats to an alumni game this past weekend. They are years old, but still felt great when I put them on again in preparation..." Read more Smartstyle - Awful Perm Smartstyle "I went into Smart Style at the Walmart in Fergus Falls, MN to get my hair permed. The lady that usually does my hair was not there and they had..." Read more Public Storage - IMPROPER VENTILATION AT FACILITY CAUSED EVERYTHING TO MILDEW Public Storage "...We went to check on things 5 mos later and EVERYTHING is mildewed because of improper ventilation. Contacted corporate Public Storage office and..." Read more Do not use Willie Caballero or Caballero Painting Contractors! Caballero Painting Contractors "They did a really bad job in all aspects, but then it became a horrible experience when Willie (Wilford) Caballera threatened to sue me and continued to send threatening voice..." Read more