I have not a clue what I am being billed for, and it is occurring every month, for at least four months now and I am freaking pissed off.I want my money back and will do whatever I have to,to get it back.

I'm sick and tired of being ripped off, this money was taken from my unemployment benefits and I can not afford to have it stolen from these unscrupeless crooks who have no reguard for anyone but their self.

I hope they get what is coming them because wrong is wrong.I hope there is not too many people being abused by these crooks.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Regency Furniture Fredricksburg Rip Off Regency Furniture "We bought a bedroom set and recliner sofa 6/30/17. Told 2 to 4 weeks by sales lady. When paying for it we were told up to 8 weeks and up..." Read more Simple Mobile - Wouldnt refund my 27$ after stealing Simple Mobile "MY PHONE WAS DEEMED COMPATIBLE by a simple mobile rep then after the $ is taken out of my account i call back trying to set it up and a..." Read more Run away from ooshirts Ooshirts "The complete negligence of everyone at this company. I went back n forth with this company for 2 months. After my disdain from my previous order, you would think they’ll..." Read more Malwarebytes V3. Never worked well. Non-existent support. Malwarebytes "In the end, it was waiting for 6 days for a support response that never materialized. I had upgraded to Win 10 and the system was saying I had exceeded..." Read more