They give me a voucher because i returned something but wont let me use it on what i need it on.I think that they should let you use it on whatever you need to use it on.

There is something i have and they wont let me use it on because it isnt the samething.

That is just wrong i spend all that money and they give me a voucher and tell me i can only use it on what they say i can use it on.Why not just send me a check and i can go somewhere else and get a better deal without getting ripped off.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more Other Company - This video speaks for itself. Management walks by this several time a day. Disgusting! Other Company "This condition has been there for months. The management has to walk by this several time a day. The bank cannot expect customers to be welcome with this filth. When..." Read more Do not use Willie Caballero or Caballero Painting Contractors! Caballero Painting Contractors "They did a really bad job in all aspects, but then it became a horrible experience when Willie (Wilford) Caballera threatened to sue me and continued to send threatening voice..." Read more Amazon Web Services - AWS is Terrible!!!! Amazon Web Services "waited 9 full business days with my account being suspended without a proper response from the customer service.!! i uploaded my CC details in the system and faxed it along..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Worst experience spokane Mor Furniture For Less "Delivery never happened kept rescheduling then had thier repo guy bring the furniture which was broken then had to cancel order and said they didnt have the cash and would..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2015  3711FL Left Slide Keystone Rv "This trailer has only been used 3 times and one of those was when we took it back to the dealer for warranty work. My wife in October 2015 was..." Read more