I had cancelled before the 30 day free trial and they gave me a confirmation number.Unfortunately, they charged my credit card 39.80 anyway even though I cancelled.

To make matters worse, I lost the conf. # they originally gave me. They said they had no record of my call. Now I'm going to find their address and report them to the better business bureau.

I reported my credit card as lost so they couldnt charge my card again. I did get a second conf.

# but they would probably conveniently say that they had no record of my call again because they are scam artists!Pissed off too.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Xlibris - Found this business to be a scam.  Xlibris "This business is focused on getting money from the author looking to self publish. Much of what it does is not about publishing it's a scam. I suspect thousands of..." Read more All Green Carpet Cleaning - Horrible carpet cleaning All Green Carpet Cleaning "I would have been better off doing it myself! The attached pictures are after my $666 deep clean service Very poor customer service and lack of pride in their work..." Read more Buffalo General Medical Center - Burned my husbands arm and could care less just another day at The BGH Buffalo General Medical Center " Dear Mrs. Brownsey this letter is in response to your Letter sent to me on February 11, 2016 sorry it took so long to respond but after all yours..." Read more Thinking of purchasing Timberland Boots, but scared off by the ad. Timberland "I read good reviews on Timberland Boots, so I went to the Timberland site to check them out, which generated a email ad from Timberland. I'm not sure who Timberland..." Read more