We purchased a latex foam mattress from the Original Mattress company in Monroe, NC.Had for a year or so.

Started to develop body impressions. Called the company and they sent out a person to check the problem. He found that the bed frame was not positioned correctly. He and my husband fixed it while he was here and said that should fix our problem.

Needless to say it didn't. Called back said that the bed frame was the cause of the body impressions voided our warranty. We have 2+inches of body impressions. How can this be, it is a dang foam mattress!

I will not recommend the OMC to anyone.I am out 2K.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Kholargos, Attica, Greece #228551

Body impressions due to you being overweight. You fat slob, and your gross fat husband try this. get off your lazy poor white trash rear and exercise, and quit feeding that fat face!!!

Other Company - 1223 Mississippi Avenue - Renters Beware! Other Company "Trae Meyr, a lawyer at Thompson Hine, rented us the house at 1223 Mississippi Avenue in St. Louis a little over two months ago. We currently have a three (3)..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - Small Town South Mississippi Review Other Company " I'll call every month for the past four months trying to get my bill combined as they said they would has not happened is screwed up more now than..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more