We purchased a latex foam mattress from the Original Mattress company in Monroe, NC.Had for a year or so.

Started to develop body impressions. Called the company and they sent out a person to check the problem. He found that the bed frame was not positioned correctly. He and my husband fixed it while he was here and said that should fix our problem.

Needless to say it didn't. Called back said that the bed frame was the cause of the body impressions voided our warranty. We have 2+inches of body impressions. How can this be, it is a dang foam mattress!

I will not recommend the OMC to anyone.I am out 2K.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Kholargos, Attica, Greece #228551

Body impressions due to you being overweight. You fat slob, and your gross fat husband try this. get off your lazy poor white trash rear and exercise, and quit feeding that fat face!!!

Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Other Company - Beware of license plate KEVAL Other Company "Beware of this car/license plate with the picture attached. This rude lunatic in fact runs stop signs cutting in front of other cars just to try to get a parking..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Shopify - Closed myshop without any explanation Shopify "I had a shopify e-commerce which is ihijabstore.myshopify.com and i couldnt pay shopify monthly fee because of my credit card limit was full. So i paid $110 dolar after that..." Read more Clickinks - *** product broke my printer Clickinks "I was sucked into buying a large quantity of cartridges to “save” money. Because I don’t use a lot of ink, it’s taken awhile to replace cartridges. The most recent..." Read more Mj Mccoy Electric - Did not know what they were doing Mj Mccoy Electric "Sept 19,2017 put half beams in my basement with 2 inch screws to hold up two floors ,said he would put 12 ft, beams tore my duct galvanized steel out..." Read more Adams Homes - Not good Adams Homes "I was hoping I would not have to write a complaint in here that maybe the people complaining got a lemon but I was wrong. First we were told that..." Read more