Scotch Plains, New Jersey

I ordered a chair to be picked up in 7 days.7 days later it wasn't there and I was told it would be there in 4 more days.

Still no chair. I complained and was given a "refund" on my credit card of $50 and to come back next week for the chair. Next week : still no chair. I was told that it had been marked for delivery to my home in error.

Again, talking to "customer service" is like talking to the non-existent chair. I cancelled the order and was given another "refund" for the balance on my credit card. That was 2 weeks ago.

I am still waiting for the funds to be taken off my credit card.Moral of this story : Go somewhere else!!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Other Company - This video speaks for itself. Management walks by this several time a day. Disgusting! Other Company "This condition has been there for months. The management has to walk by this several time a day. The bank cannot expect customers to be welcome with this filth. When..." Read more Ymca - Horrible Ymca "Upon our arrival at the Galloping hill Union NJ site, we were greeted nicely and felt welcomed. The two desk staff had no idea with the Y experience pass was...." Read more Bobolink Wood Best - Unsolicited sales request from a seller. Bobolink Wood Best "In these days of identity theft, etsy sellers/buyers need to be very careful. I received an unsolicited request from an Etsy seller. This should not happen! It's hard to determine..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - SEAL SKIN BOAT COVER Seal Skin Covers "SEAL SKIN BOAT COVERS ARE A TOTAL SCAM, IMPORTED CHINESE GARBAGE, THIN MATERIAL, TEARS EASY, LASTED ONLY 8 MO. THEY WILL SAY THAT THEY COVER WARANTY ONLY TO CHARGE A..." Read more Ebay - Customer Service Ebay "On Oct. 16, I received a personal email stating a refund through Pay Pal. As a disabled vet, I'm unable to monitor my account regularly. Unbeknownst to me, a buyer..." Read more