I filled out an application as we all do.I listed hopeful payoffs to other credit cards.

The account was approved for only $2,000. I had no idea what line of credit I would have. I told them I was dis-appointed at the low limit and had nicelt discused with them to please close the account as I had no use for it. They kndly did so immediately.

That was on Dec 1st 2010. On Dec, 18th they sent me a notice stating that they had paid $1,750.00 to one of my credit cards. Ok The account was closed, has did they do that. The said they would investigate, I can never get an answer.

Now I have to make a payment before the deadline, or full interest rate will apply. That was 3 dyas ago, they still did not post my payment.

Watch, the next thing you know I will be paying 19.9% interest.is there no help for this fraudulent activity?

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Beware of license plate KEVAL Other Company "Beware of this car/license plate with the picture attached. This rude lunatic in fact runs stop signs cutting in front of other cars just to try to get a parking..." Read more Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Dr Pepper - Dr.Pepper tastes odd Dr Pepper "I love Dr pepper but over the last couple of years especially from Dollar General and Family Dollar it doesnt taste right. Tastes old or sometimes like seltzer water. I..." Read more CalAtlantic Mortgage Inc Calatlantic Mortgage Inc "I requested a Loan from them. I got the my loan pre-approved. During the Loan Approval Stage, they were asking too much information like Bank history credit reports from countries..." Read more Blackpeoplemeet - Fixing views to get consumer to renew Blackpeoplemeet "I noticed something about BPM & their manipulation of views & messages when you don't renew. It's amazing how the # of views as a paid member are low. If..." Read more Thinking of purchasing Timberland Boots, but scared off by the ad. Timberland "I read good reviews on Timberland Boots, so I went to the Timberland site to check them out, which generated a email ad from Timberland. I'm not sure who Timberland..." Read more