Let it be known that this company will call your personal reference if you are late on your payment!I was awakened at 7:30 AM by someone calling about my son in law and daughter and their car loan.

They just wanted me to contact them and let them know they were trying to reach them!

When I questioned Micah about what this was about she hemmed and hawed and said it was about an auto loan.She then asked if I wanted my name removed and so I removed my name as a reference and told them to stop calling me.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Other Company - SCAMMING ON FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS Other Company "Please beware of this team of fake providers working on the sale and lease of financial instruments (BG, SBLC, BANK DRAFT). They belong to a TEAM OF AFRICAN SCAMMERS in..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more United Airlines Economy Fare United Airlines "I booked the economy fare for a quick trip. I read the rules and saw that I could not bring a full size carryon bag; everything would have to fit..." Read more ComfortStar - Waste of Money ComfortStar "Just moved into a newly renovated apartment building in DC. Though i was getting a bargain when i saw the Comfortstar gizmos on the walls of the apartment. I moved..." Read more Shoppers Beware of  JJShouse! Jjshouse "I bought a dress on 9/9/17 to wear to a wedding. I waited with great excitement for the dress. When I received the dress and inspected it, it was an..." Read more Doordash - Never delivered Doordash "Has said the order is in process for three and a half hours. The restaurant has been closed for an hour and a half. More words, More words, More words,..." Read more