I requested an extension in June.I sent them all the paperwork several times.

Every time I was called I received the same answer. We are having system issues. Please send it again. I have submitted everything to someone that will let me know if I have a lawsuit against them.

Hardly anyone speakes english so that normal people can understand them. I have done every thing that they have requested of us. It is not like I am trying to get out of paying for the car.

It is almost paid for.I wish that they would leave me alone.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - This video speaks for itself. Management walks by this several time a day. Disgusting! Other Company "This condition has been there for months. The management has to walk by this several time a day. The bank cannot expect customers to be welcome with this filth. When..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - Auto Credit - Review in Financial Services category Other Company "Honesty sometimes will get you know where...... I was denied a loan by this ridiculous, over interest charging company because i wanted to finance a $4000.00 car, in which i..." Read more Comcast - This is the crap I’m dealing with Comcast "Just so you can see, here’s the new update from my Xfinity app. This is what I’m dealing with all day everyday!!! NOTHING BUT BS!!! What Einstein is sitting in..." Read more Sleepys - Mattress hurts back Sleepys "Mattress has worn out, but it is still under warranty. called up, received a claim number. had to buy a $24.95 piece of string. Then after all of that, i..." Read more Jack In The Box - Awful “club salad”. I fed the chicken to my dog...ick Jack In The Box "...First, the chicken was pan sear it will dripping. I took a bite of tomato & it tasted like it was out of the trashcan. Same with the wilted lettuce..." Read more Gate1travel - Excellent Gate1travel "On the Enchanting Italy tour September 15th 2017- While very hectic, Gate 1 knows exactly what is important to see. As far as our Tour Manager Francesca Mafolino, "the best"..." Read more