yes we had a loan mod.we've been trying sell but our mortgage is to high to sell.so we asked for a short refi to help us sell or keep it if we couldn't sell.they were all up for it at first till they found we were really serious then came up these charges for lawyers,appraisal's,and bunch of other things they never mention in the beginning.they also said they would have to see if i qualified for a loan that i already have with them.we to want to keep our but with the way everything is it is hard.when we got our loan mod they said we would have to put our insurance and taxes with our payment making it go back up to almost what it was.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

you may not see it.but the britsh are coming.

thay have taken over all the security co.s such as brinks, burns, pinkerton,and about all the banks and morgage co.s.there next step is to make us all homeless.then take over will be easy.

Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Tophatter - CLOSING MY ACCOUNT A SCAM! Tophatter "I have ordered from this site because i thought i was getting a good deal on my items.. well if i would of found this site before i wasted my..." Read more Your Perfect Canvas - The main part of my picture was missing Your Perfect Canvas "I ordered a picture of a horses head with wrap around edges. I have many pictures from other companies with wrap around edges and have never had an issue. I..." Read more Regency Furniture Fredricksburg Rip Off Regency Furniture "We bought a bedroom set and recliner sofa 6/30/17. Told 2 to 4 weeks by sales lady. When paying for it we were told up to 8 weeks and up..." Read more Monte Mariposa - Misuse of customer data - providing financial details (banking numbers) to unauthorized third parties - Unprofessional and Rude Behaviour - Police Monitoring for Illicit Substances Monte Mariposa "I was someone who did many retreats at this centre, and in response to raising complaints about variious matters, they were then rude, insulting and unprofessional, implying I was on..." Read more