When I fell behind in my mortgage, the banks idea of helping me was to increase my payment from $764 to $1319.Needless to say within a few months all of my utilities were being shut off and we were not able to pay for necessities.

I filed for bankruptcy to protect my home from foreclosure, now they are taking me to court to stay the foreclosure and take my home. All I want is a payment that is fair and affordable.

They will take all the money the government gives them and "laugh all the way to the bank".I hope they choke on their expensive seafood platters at their expensive retreats while their customers (and now all taxpayers) lose their homes, jobs and any hope of a brighter future.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

I'm sorry to hear this....I truly hope things work out for you.

Have you tried contacting the media? Maybe a small nudge of public outrage might push things in the right direction for you.

On the other hand, it also may backfire horribly...whatever you choose, I wish you the best of luck.

Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - Review in Other category Other Company "I was meeting a person who claimed to be a worker there to buy an item off of let go from there I figured hey its a public place and..." Read more Other Company - Journey Into The Light Radio Show and Michael Fake Radio Show. Inaccurate Psychic Readings for 10 years Internet Other Company "Journey Into the Light is a free fake psychic readings program. I contacted this show on and off for the past seven years, and they have consistently lie to me..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more