booked a river cruise with a special "discount" because this was the last cabin left & one of the best on the ship - representative told me she had stayed in it herself!

on board this was probably the worst cabin - in the rear next to the crew/engin room with constatn HUMMM and door banging all night. also ship had 167 passengers instead of the 330 it coulod carry (only 1/2 full & we were constantly reminded that the crew depends on tips!).

talking with other travelers we found out that at least 4 had paid abot $900 less than our special "discounted" fare!

we had traveled 4 times with GCT but this was the last!

a. j. g.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - This video speaks for itself. Management walks by this several time a day. Disgusting! Other Company "This condition has been there for months. The management has to walk by this several time a day. The bank cannot expect customers to be welcome with this filth. When..." Read more Do not use Willie Caballero or Caballero Painting Contractors! Caballero Painting Contractors "They did a really bad job in all aspects, but then it became a horrible experience when Willie (Wilford) Caballera threatened to sue me and continued to send threatening voice..." Read more Acceptance Now - Former Employee Acceptance Now "Do NOT work for this company they dont’t care about their employees and their dedication of 5years of service for the company 2 perform wins worked many many days open..." Read more Bars Leaks - You destroyed my car Bars Leaks "Im a mechanic by trade. Boss recommended i try this over blue devil. My 2005 honda civic ex (beautiful car)(my first nice vehicle ive ever owned) had a very minor..." Read more Personalive Services - SWAPNIA JAIN SCAMMER 98912 36614 INDIA https://www.facebook.com/swapnica.jain  Personalive Services "SHE CLAIMS SHE CAN BUILD ANY WEBSITE HOWEVER ONCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE SHE WILL NOT REPLY AND COME UP WITH SOME EXCUSE THAT SHE IS SICK AND IN IN..." Read more