Bethany, Illinois

I was called about a natural gas bill in another state where I never lived.I tried to explain that this was a fraudelant account by someone who had stolen my social security number but the girl who worked for them was too *** to listen.

When I requested all the information of this bill she told me to get a copy of my credit report and look for myself! Well, I had it already and there is nothing on that.

So when I called back and told them I would not talk to her,I got my info.Idiots!!!!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - This video speaks for itself. Management walks by this several time a day. Disgusting! Other Company "This condition has been there for months. The management has to walk by this several time a day. The bank cannot expect customers to be welcome with this filth. When..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more GUESS NEVER MORE: new purse peeling!!! Guess "I purchase this purse in Las Vegas, ins a Guess store. After 2 years, carefully kept in the given bag, I used this purse only 2 times!! When I open:..." Read more HelloFresh - Not impressed. HelloFresh "I haven't had any issues with billing and the recipes are usually delicious. However, the fact that both boxes I've ordered so far come with leaking meat really puts me..." Read more Metropcs - Double charging card for payments Metropcs "I paid my bill for metro pcs on october 13, 2017 for 53 dollars. The very next day i checked my bank account and metro had charged me double for..." Read more Virgin Mobile - Insurance not added to my account Virgin Mobile "when i ordered my iphone7 plus i added insurance to my order and this was confirmed by virgin on my completed order. however the insurance payment was not taken out..." Read more