They never brought us towels.The floor flooded and they made my husband mop it up.
I took pictures and will be getting my money back! When I confronted the woman at the front desk, she called the police on me and had me kicked out. The room had mold, duck tape, it was the worse hotel experience I have had in all of my life. Motel 6 would have been a step up from this.
I was supposed to enjoying a family reunion and this hotel ruined the entire experience.
I will NEVER RETURN!Alachua, Fl Quality Inn sucks!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Hotel Experience
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "I was a paying ibogaine treatment patient under the care of Clare Wilkins, Sandi Hartman, and James Forristal, none of these people have licenses to practice medicine, Ms Wilkins did..."
- "Anabolics pharmacy online is a fraud they go by many names such as Anabolics online.biz ..The Supplement store..Bodybuilding.freshdesk.com Do not order from this site unless you got money to throw away.Us..."
- "My father Stanley Pine and I had a huge blowout while I was performing some web marketing for Barry Beil at Hampton Hills Golf and Country Club in Westhampton. Doing..."
- "Jacksonville, FL, Arlington, Neighborhood Market, on 12/16/15, 19.51, I checked out at terminal#281068781, but the cashier did not pay attention to her job and she was laughing like a horse..."
- "Rented a car for seven days at Payless rental car at the Jacksonville international airport...the amount was supposed to be 150.43. They charged me 150.43 two times, once on August..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."