The Worst

3092 of 8728 Other Company reviews

They never brought us towels.The floor flooded and they made my husband mop it up.

I took pictures and will be getting my money back! When I confronted the woman at the front desk, she called the police on me and had me kicked out. The room had mold, duck tape, it was the worse hotel experience I have had in all of my life. Motel 6 would have been a step up from this.

I was supposed to enjoying a family reunion and this hotel ruined the entire experience.

I will NEVER RETURN!Alachua, Fl Quality Inn sucks!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3092 of 8728 Other Company reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
kanyewest904

Aug 08, 2012 #526097

sorry they are all black. One was of mold. One of duck tape on the window and one of my husband mopping the bathroom which they made him do when the shower over flowed. Don't stay there

0 0 Reply
annonymous22782

Aug 08, 2012 #525853

where are the photos? I am getting ready to travel Florida and be in that exact area and would love to see what that place was like?!!! Try to see the pics you posted but they are all black and cannot see anything!! :?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.