The tow company towed away my car which I had lent to my daughter's boyfriend.I am 40 miles away from them, I live in the middle of the country at the bottom of a mountain and have no fax machine.

The tow company wants a copy of my license and a note with signature saying that the boyfriend can pick up the car. So I called them and say, "Look I can scan my license and signature but I can't climb the mountain to get to a store that has a fax machine." "Oh, no", the tow man says, "It must be a fax." Although he can not intelligently or otherwise explain why it must be a fax rather than a scanned email. There is no difference, they are both copies. Does he think that a fax is like star trek and it's beamed there?!

I have found others who also are fax addicted but they can't explain why.

If one can't explain why than it's time to question the logic.I wish we could get a public service message out their saying, "A scan is no different than a fax."

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - SCAMMING ON FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS Other Company "Please beware of this team of fake providers working on the sale and lease of financial instruments (BG, SBLC, BANK DRAFT). They belong to a TEAM OF AFRICAN SCAMMERS in..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Unpleasant Management and Security at Waikiki Shopping Plaza Waikiki Shopping Plaza "Waikiki shopping Plaza is located at 2250 KALAKAUA AVE, across from the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center. This center is not friendly to Europeans. Seems to prefer Japanese tourists with restaurants..." Read more Comcast - This is the crap I’m dealing with Comcast "Just so you can see, here’s the new update from my Xfinity app. This is what I’m dealing with all day everyday!!! NOTHING BUT BS!!! What Einstein is sitting in..." Read more Bjs Wholesale Club - High Pressure, Misrepresentation, LIED TO Bjs Wholesale Club "We phoned BJ's on 2301 Taylor Road Cheapeake, VA prior to our visit to request information for a possible purchase. We provided the item number 608083 and requested any additional..." Read more Baymont Inn And Suites - Sleep on the bench in the boardwalk then this dump Baymont Inn And Suites "I will be calling coorperate and demanding a refund , I added pictures snd my other full review , because it’s tok much to type. Besides this place being dirty..." Read more