Ordered $100.00 worth of product back in July of this year.No product was delivered.

I tried to contact them at their website to inquire about the status of my order. They have not to this day responded to my email. And of course they don't supply a phone number so you contact them directly. BIG surprise!

They had no problem charging my credit card for the products I ordered. I am currently looking into recouping my money. I highly recommend that you don't order from this fraudulent company.

As you will lose your money and get nothing in return.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - Beware of license plate KEVAL Other Company "Beware of this car/license plate with the picture attached. This rude lunatic in fact runs stop signs cutting in front of other cars just to try to get a parking..." Read more Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more Ebay - Customer Service Ebay "On Oct. 16, I received a personal email stating a refund through Pay Pal. As a disabled vet, I'm unable to monitor my account regularly. Unbeknownst to me, a buyer..." Read more Mj Mccoy Electric - Did not know what they were doing Mj Mccoy Electric "Sept 19,2017 put half beams in my basement with 2 inch screws to hold up two floors ,said he would put 12 ft, beams tore my duct galvanized steel out..." Read more Shopify - Closed myshop without any explanation Shopify "I had a shopify e-commerce which is ihijabstore.myshopify.com and i couldnt pay shopify monthly fee because of my credit card limit was full. So i paid $110 dolar after that..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - SEAL SKIN BOAT COVER Seal Skin Covers "SEAL SKIN BOAT COVERS ARE A TOTAL SCAM, IMPORTED CHINESE GARBAGE, THIN MATERIAL, TEARS EASY, LASTED ONLY 8 MO. THEY WILL SAY THAT THEY COVER WARANTY ONLY TO CHARGE A..." Read more