I ordered my free bottle, got no results, then checked my online debit account and there it was..a debit for $79.76.I didn't even get another bottle and then I looked in the very small print about continueing to send products and billing your credit card until you cancelled.

It also said you had 20 days to cancel. It has been 12 days and my account has been charged $ 84.63 and I got pills for 5 days.

I tried to contact the company to cancel...URL is not a good website, Phone number has automated answering machine, then disconnects you after a few minutes...I did have an email, but it was one of those automatic response emails.I found another email, but haven't heard back I Have lodged a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Other Company - Journey Into The Light Radio Show and Michael Fake Radio Show. Inaccurate Psychic Readings for 10 years Internet Other Company "Journey Into the Light is a free fake psychic readings program. I contacted this show on and off for the past seven years, and they have consistently lie to me..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Pridebites - Waited over a month for crapola Pridebites "It took over a month and a half to receive a plain dog collar with just name and phone # on their pre-designed collar. No graphics or special design. Ended..." Read more