First of all,I waited 40 minuets to be seen.Then met yet another dentist, It seems every time you go there you get a different dentist.

I was there for impressions for my permanent partial. The dentist took the impressions while my temporary dentures were still in my mouth. obviously I thought this was strange but did'nt say anything, after realizing the mistake she said we'll have to take two more impressions.

when she was done my face was covered with white rubber, and my shirt was wet with saliva from the fact that I was never provided with any protection.the whole experience was very unprofessional and very impersonal.Its funny that something as simple as getting impressions would lead me here writing this complaint, but the experience was very unpleasant, but nothing a competent dentist couldn't handle.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - This video speaks for itself. Management walks by this several time a day. Disgusting! Other Company "This condition has been there for months. The management has to walk by this several time a day. The bank cannot expect customers to be welcome with this filth. When..." Read more Other Company - Casey Ryan Ditmore - The Whole Cell Other Company "I run a wholesale electronics business (smartphones) I've been in contact with Casey Ryan Ditmore born 7/12/1984 since August 2016. I sold 2 orders of phones to him before purchasing..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Harlem Furniture - Table Broke BEFORE A move - NOT COVERED!!!! Harlem Furniture "I bought a living room set in March 2017 - paid CASH. My table broke BEFORE a move, but because I had to be out of the house, and I'm..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more