Dear Doctor Oladeji,

My mother and myself went to see Dr Oladeji since I was young. At the time he was a very caring doctor to go to and I considered him at the time a 5 star doctor.

2 years ago my mother passed away and the family house was sold. Had to another area in NJ. I have a lot of medical issues which Dr. Oladeji knows about my history: Pulmonary Edema in the 1990's, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, two heart attacks, mini-stroke and crushed nerve on my lower back which the medicines Dr.

Oladeji gave me was not helping the severe pain in my lower back which was 10 Plus Pain and this uncaring Doctor would not refill my medications. The local Pharmacy here was proof of this and could not even get my Insulin when it was needed. I left several messages for Doctor Oladeji to call me directly and he never ever even tried to call me or the two different Pharmacies for medicine that keeps me alive.

Amerigroup HMO found a Physician Assistant to fill my medications so I can stay alive, NO THANKS TO DOCTOR OLADEJI, and when they had to get medical information from him, they claim he would not give it to them as soon as possible causing other issues for me getting meds. During this whole situation I had 10 PLUS PAIN going through my back that brought me to tears.

I WILL ALSO REPORT HIM TO THE MEDICAL BOARD OF NJ

Reason of review: Failure to take care of and follow up with his long term patient.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments