This "Sandra" person I talked to got my payment arrangements all mixed up, than when she transferred me to her manager, he was getting an attitude, talking about "don't worry about your other bills, ours need to be did first".It was more like he was worried more about his job, and how people will look at him, (because he kept saying that), than my other bills.

I had made out my payment plan of what I can pay, and I told him I didn't want to settle, I wanted to pay the full balance. He told me if I didn't make the settlement people were going to look at him and start questioning him. Than he told me to find someone to give me the money, and then he hung up in my face. I called the company I owe and they directed me to another collection agency.

I hope they are much better than this boot-leg company!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - Small Town South Mississippi Review Other Company " I'll call every month for the past four months trying to get my bill combined as they said they would has not happened is screwed up more now than..." Read more Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Cricket Wireless Cricket Wireless " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more