I tried several times to try, that's right try to get into any of the websites to register to win the $2500 gift card & couldn't.I know many others who couldn't enter it either!

We shop there quite often & I will never enter another contest. I very rarely do, now I know why, they are bogus. They don't exist. Who wants to call the 800 #, not me.

The person on the other end probably would be offended as I don't speak Mid Eastern or Chinese, so what's the point?Thanks for letting me vent!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Karori, Wellington, New Zealand #64658

You don't speak "Mid Eastern or Chinese"?Apparently you aren't that well versed in English either.

You don't even mention which websites or the company you are complaining about, ***!You racist f**k.

Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Healthdarts.com Healthdarts "You can utilize HealthDarts.com to find out about the most recent medicines, look into data on a medication or supplement, discover the implications of words, or view restorative recordings or..." Read more Wolverine - The boots are crap Wolverine "Simple 6 pair of these boots all six pair of the boots I have not managed to wear the bottoms out or the tops out the boots have not lasted..." Read more Camping World - I felt ripped off, really.  Money hunger BAS----. Camping World "Brought a brand new fifth wheel, with 7 year warranty. Leaked from day 1, do you think they would fix it *** no, than when my interior lights go out,..." Read more Progressive Insurance Pending to Cancelled! Progressive Insurance "Progressive Cancelled my policy the day after my son and I were involved in an accident. I pulled up my progressive App to show the officer my insurance card and..." Read more