The bag is dirty, unclean inside and outside, I cannot use it.If you are selling a bag that expensive I think it should be in a better condition.
This bag is so dirty, so I cannot even thinking of keeping it here. It is that bad. My expectation is good condition clean inside and out bag, but it is not like that, I am very, very disappointed. I cannot use this bag even
if it's free.
I have to reject it. I think Tradesy should be able to examine these items before it goes out the customers for guarantee the sale.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Chanel Bag
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "good day. i received my order today #336757512 and it was not the product i was expecting. wrong design, wrong color and also it lacks two (2) items in it..."
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "Emilio Rodriguez . Lives in Bastrop Texas. Don't hire this man to do anything. He will..."
- "Just picked up my wife's watch from Movado repair earlier today. This is what she has to look forward to after waiting many weeks for the repair and my $192.60..."
- "I hired Reon Powdhar from Custom built contracting LLC in NJ also doing work and installations for..."
- "I mistakenly signed up for North American Power for both electric and gas, enticed by their low intro rates. Next thing I know, my gas bill is up to..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."