the worste experience ive ever had with anyone in home renovating.he comes off as a nice guy then he really sticks it to you.you dont believe me then buy from pella and you will see.then you call the head office in the united states and they give you the run around.ive done other jobs and never had any problems with the local manufactures,i ordered windows and i got what i wanted.the only reason i went with pella is becaus of the wood interior finish,all the other jobs i did was alluminum finish.i wanted to try somthing different and try to build a good relation with another company,big big mistake on my part.it was a mistake from day one.i dont want to write everything down cause im not done with them,but i will write back and tell you everything when i am dome,so you remember who this is making the complaint,a name to remember(batman)and you will understand batman when im done with this dworff of dwort or whatever this dirtbags name is......

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

I dealt with Pella on 3 occasions.The most recent in aug 2010.

I was and always have been very satisfied with the service and quality I was provided.

The Gentleman you refer to was always professional with me and gave me excellent customer service when we did have an issue with installation (something expected when doing home renovation).All I can say is I would highly recommend purchasing Pella products and the man you refer to is a professional and a very reasonable man.