5.0

We purchased in March 2014 and we have reservations in Cabo for March 2015.We were just in the Cabo area and viewed the Mayan.

It was destroyed in the hurricane last September. As we looked around the area it looked like the Mayan in San Jose Del Cabo was the worst hit in that area. I took pictures of the resort as the large trucks and building equipment where around the pools and buildings. There was so much construction that we were not allowed on the property due to safety.

When I called to see what the estimated opening for the resort was they said January 31, 2015. There is not any way it will be open by then. Your company is not being honest with the owners. Our friends were with us and they own at WorldMark.

The WorldMark has been in contact with all their owners to give them up to date information about their condo. They also have information posted on their website. Why have we not heard from you? Why have the owners who have reservations in Cabo after the hurricane have not heard anything from the company?

Why do you not have information on the website? The representative told me that they will contact people who have reservations about two weeks before their arrival date if the resort will not be opened. At that time they would give the person the choice to visit another one of their resorts. This sounds nice but the guests already have their rental car and airplane tickets for Cabo.

Your other resorts are not in that area and it costs a lot of money to make changes to car and airplane tickets. Also it is the spring break time and tickets prices are double if not triple the cost at this time.

There is also a strong chance that tickets and car rentals at that time of the year will not be available.I am very disappointed in the company that I purchased a timeshare.

Lisa

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments