We purchased in March 2014 and we have reservations in Cabo for March 2015.We were just in the Cabo area and viewed the Mayan.
It was destroyed in the hurricane last September. As we looked around the area it looked like the Mayan in San Jose Del Cabo was the worst hit in that area. I took pictures of the resort as the large trucks and building equipment where around the pools and buildings. There was so much construction that we were not allowed on the property due to safety.
When I called to see what the estimated opening for the resort was they said January 31, 2015. There is not any way it will be open by then. Your company is not being honest with the owners. Our friends were with us and they own at WorldMark.
The WorldMark has been in contact with all their owners to give them up to date information about their condo. They also have information posted on their website. Why have we not heard from you? Why have the owners who have reservations in Cabo after the hurricane have not heard anything from the company?
Why do you not have information on the website? The representative told me that they will contact people who have reservations about two weeks before their arrival date if the resort will not be opened. At that time they would give the person the choice to visit another one of their resorts. This sounds nice but the guests already have their rental car and airplane tickets for Cabo.
Your other resorts are not in that area and it costs a lot of money to make changes to car and airplane tickets. Also it is the spring break time and tickets prices are double if not triple the cost at this time.
There is also a strong chance that tickets and car rentals at that time of the year will not be available.I am very disappointed in the company that I purchased a timeshare.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "I was a guest at a meeting and this guy named Mike Rascon presented a business opportunity to me. He tried to tell me that he was the top..."
- "Hired Mr. Dufresne to paint my condo and the paint job was very poor, and he got paint all over my woodwork. When I contacted him to ask for my..."
- "Please Beware of Manoj Kundnani He takes Rs.60000 for adwords campaign & Campaign remains active till 5 days and then suspended. Manoj scammed to many people charging huge money for adwords..."
- "Blind Spot warning fails. I have provided a video and have taken their mechanic out while it was failing, but Nissan won't fix the problem. Dealership..."
- "I ordered a high quality wig for my daughter's Christmas present. I thought I was doing the right thing by spending over $300.00 for a top of the line wig that..."
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."