Was to have a estimate today the only time my Wife and I could be here together was in the evening .So it was set for between 7 and 9 pm .

At 8 The Sales person calls and says he's running really late and would 9:30pm be ok . We told him sure , where here . Guess what ! 9pm we get a call from the women at the office saying he can't make it .

He didn't have the guts to make the call himself. She said can we set it tomorrow . Sorry I have things I do in the evening. Canceled one tuesday to meet with sales already.

Forget it , Im sure there are a lot of small business people glad to keep an appointment.Also loose the commercials hate that little guy rolling the carpet with the glasses.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Other Company - Beware of license plate KEVAL Other Company "Beware of this car/license plate with the picture attached. This rude lunatic in fact runs stop signs cutting in front of other cars just to try to get a parking..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Shoppers Beware of  JJShouse! Jjshouse "I bought a dress on 9/9/17 to wear to a wedding. I waited with great excitement for the dress. When I received the dress and inspected it, it was an..." Read more Unpleasant Management and Security at Waikiki Shopping Plaza Waikiki Shopping Plaza "Waikiki shopping Plaza is located at 2250 KALAKAUA AVE, across from the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center. This center is not friendly to Europeans. Seems to prefer Japanese tourists with restaurants..." Read more Xlibris - Gabos been sold out around the world Xlibris "My book Gabos by Tyler Gore, I was told it wasn't selling. How I paid for 3 books from Amazon. Plus, people have send photos around the world of them..." Read more City Furniture - Warranty coverage is a joke don't pay it City Furniture "I just purchased the sofa from City Furniture not even 2 months ago the color is already coming off on the elbow I have paid for the extra coverage but..." Read more