They did a tooth repair and did not show me the tooth.When I got home I saw gobs of discolored compound and called them for repair.

Although they did repair I canceled remainder of services only to find refund would be several weeks before a check was cut. Throughout this entire process they were rude and impossible to get ahold of. Terrible place!

Furthermore every time I called the corporate office I got the same type of response.The question I ask myself is if you do bad work should not first off be ashamed and secondly expidite refunds?

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Broken dome multiple times Nuwave Oven "I called customer service multiple times. I had to buy new domes and still they broke. I was told i had warranty when i bought it. I try calling after..." Read more Vitalchek - I recived a cancellation when I check my ordr Vitalchek "NO EXPLANATION, NO REFUND OF $45.00 NO NOTHING!! WHAT KIND OF ORGANIZATION IS THIS? I FILLED OUT ALL THE INFORMATION THEY REQUESTED AND THEY JUST CANCEL MY ORDER??? HOW DO..." Read more Converse has no quality Converse "Quality of Converses shoes is getting worse and not any better. I see people from all over the world complaining about converse shoes falling apart in couple of months. Yjis..." Read more Cengage Learning - TEST AND QUIZ ANSWERS GRADED WRONGLY Cengage Learning "I've taken several tests and quizzes and Cengage software graded my correct answers as wrong and when it showed the correct answers, they were my right answers. I wonder how..." Read more