My pre-op was a voice mail.So not personal!

I did not receive any thing to calm my nerves before I was asked to walk to the operating room. I told the nurse I was scared. She Said "well there is nothing I can do about that". Very comforting words.

When I got on the table face down, my gown was opened revealing my entire backside before I was asleep. I was humiliated. The nurse wrenched my neck to the left even after I told her i had a bad neck. I couldn't move it for days.

The first thing I saw when she wrenched my neck was a big needle. That's what i remember before I went to sleep. On all of my paperwork I wrote that I could not have sugar. I was offered white crackers, gatorade, and apple juice.

Good thing I brought my own. I have had four surgeries and this experience was not professional or caring. My husband had outpatient surgery at Piedmont hospital.

It was a ver good experience for me.Next time I will go there.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Do NOT use Piedmont - they killed my husband last year and are going to lengths to hide it.They lie and they do not care.

PLEASE be warned and do not use any Piedmont facility!:cry

Other Company - Casey Ryan Ditmore - The Whole Cell Other Company "I run a wholesale electronics business (smartphones) I've been in contact with Casey Ryan Ditmore born 7/12/1984 since August 2016. I sold 2 orders of phones to him before purchasing..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Other Company - This company needs to be investigated by the proper consumer authority Other Company "I stupidly purchased some outdoor lazer Christmas lights from this company , when they eventually arrived AFTER Xmas even though they boasted a 5 day delivery window, the transformer was..." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Harlem Furniture - Table Broke BEFORE A move - NOT COVERED!!!! Harlem Furniture "I bought a living room set in March 2017 - paid CASH. My table broke BEFORE a move, but because I had to be out of the house, and I'm..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more