i have been playing pch for about 3 yrs now all i hear for them is your the next winner on this date or this date then nothing.to me that is lieing if you give someone something just for playing so much people would play more sometime i just want to stop having anything to do with pch.

they get peoples hopes up and then they pull the rug out for under you.my aunt played pch for years and never got anything she died hoping she would win just onces.

but thing happen.thank you ann from ky

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - BLACK MOLD GROWING UNDER MY BOB-O-PEDIC Bobs Discount Furniture "10/21/17 On May 31 2013. I went to Bobs Discount Furniture to look at beds. I found the bed frame, mattress (Bob-O-Pedic and box spring that I wanted. I also..." Read more Lowes - Lowe’s Need Integrity Lowes "In the 4th of Jan 2017 I signed a contract with Lowe’s to remove and haul away 59ft of chain link fencing around driveway. Install 109ft of 4ft chain link..." Read more Kfc - Robbed, poisoned and horrified. Delaware ohio Kfc "This is the KFC on Sandusky st in Delaware, OH..I will be contacting the health dept on Monday. Please see the pictures for the quality of food served oh that's..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Poor Service ( Non Professional ) Lazada Malaysia "Hello All , I have used Lazada for the first time and experience is so poor that i will not use them again and will also inform my all friends..." Read more