I will never order from you again.Today I tried to order a set of Ford Pickups for my grandson.

I was subjected to 30 minutes of advertisements before my order was complete. Are you guys for real??????? I will never order from again...........I am really pissed!!!!!!!!!!! In addition, your computerized order system is a complete chaos.

I will carefully check my credit card bills to make sure you haven't snuck some other charge in.

I could not be more disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!After declining numerous offers...........I was again asked "do you really want to decline these offers??" Hello............YES I WANT TO DECLINE!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company - Beware of license plate KEVAL Other Company "Beware of this car/license plate with the picture attached. This rude lunatic in fact runs stop signs cutting in front of other cars just to try to get a parking..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - SEAL SKIN BOAT COVER Seal Skin Covers "SEAL SKIN BOAT COVERS ARE A TOTAL SCAM, IMPORTED CHINESE GARBAGE, THIN MATERIAL, TEARS EASY, LASTED ONLY 8 MO. THEY WILL SAY THAT THEY COVER WARANTY ONLY TO CHARGE A..." Read more Ups Store - UPS charged me $475 for packages that could have been mailed via usps for $40. Ups Store "The photo I uploaded does not show my credit card number at all it shows how the ups ripped me off by charging me an outrageous amount of money. The..." Read more Clickinks - *** product broke my printer Clickinks "I was sucked into buying a large quantity of cartridges to “save” money. Because I don’t use a lot of ink, it’s taken awhile to replace cartridges. The most recent..." Read more Klemmer and Associates - Stay away from Klemmmer.com - Premier ( CULT)  Leadership Training??? Klemmer and Associates "Did Brian Klemmer, founder of Klemmer and Associates, allegedly called a cult and developer of leadership training and author of compassionate samurai EVER walk the talk or his Philisophies from..." Read more