A few months ago we had trouble with our land line telephone and called the company to get it fixed. A service technician (Glenn Fuller) came to correct the problem. He could not fix it at that time because he thought that it might be in the buried line between the house and the box at the road. WE tried to find the line but no luck so he came back and layed a new line on top of the ground so that we would have service and said that it would be buried very soon. The line is still not buried and winter is coming and it is hard to mow around this line.

Rick Morrison

86998 245th St

Albert lea, MN 56007

507-433-7390

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Call them.I worked on a crew that was all they do.The other guy was to get you service as soon as possible.They were to put you on a list to have it buried.Sometimes the paper work .Just call so they can list you.

Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Other Company - SCAMMING ON FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS Other Company "Please beware of this team of fake providers working on the sale and lease of financial instruments (BG, SBLC, BANK DRAFT). They belong to a TEAM OF AFRICAN SCAMMERS in..." Read more Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more I Am A Mother To An Angel - Scam business I Am A Mother To An Angel "The "I am a mother to an angel" page is apparently a huge scam. I asked them how to find out about an order that has been 5-6 months with..." Read more Comcast - Insanity Comcast "I have decided that I am going to review this issue as long as this crap continues! As previously mentioned still no service or communication from Comcast about when they..." Read more Progressive Insurance Pending to Cancelled! Progressive Insurance "Progressive Cancelled my policy the day after my son and I were involved in an accident. I pulled up my progressive App to show the officer my insurance card and..." Read more Wolverine - The boots are crap Wolverine "Simple 6 pair of these boots all six pair of the boots I have not managed to wear the bottoms out or the tops out the boots have not lasted..." Read more