Operators calling cell phone on the Do Not Call List. Then calling 5 times within 8 hour period after being told that NCO had a wrong number.

Called Supervisor and was told it takes 48 hours to remove the name from the call list.

*** companies that invade others privacy should be taxed at a higher rate.

Hopefully this company with go under like some of their counterparts.

aaa aaaa aaa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aaa aa aa aa aa a aa a a a aa aaa ff ffaa ffa aa f ffa a sssr ssr ce

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

This is infuriating - I have now taken to listening to the whole message, pressing the button that allows me to speak to an operator and then ask the name of the company - it is always ACCOUNT SERVICES.When I mention I'm on a do not call list, they hang up!

They are burning up my cell phone minutes and I am quite angry about this - with two young children I have to pick up the phone when it rings just in case there is a change of plans or some other occurrence.WHAT TO DO!!!

Other Company - 1223 Mississippi Avenue - Renters Beware! Other Company "Trae Meyr, a lawyer at Thompson Hine, rented us the house at 1223 Mississippi Avenue in St. Louis a little over two months ago. We currently have a three (3)..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more