Operators calling cell phone on the Do Not Call List. Then calling 5 times within 8 hour period after being told that NCO had a wrong number.

Called Supervisor and was told it takes 48 hours to remove the name from the call list.

*** companies that invade others privacy should be taxed at a higher rate.

Hopefully this company with go under like some of their counterparts.

aaa aaaa aaa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aaa aa aa aa aa a aa a a a aa aaa ff ffaa ffa aa f ffa a sssr ssr ce

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

This is infuriating - I have now taken to listening to the whole message, pressing the button that allows me to speak to an operator and then ask the name of the company - it is always ACCOUNT SERVICES.When I mention I'm on a do not call list, they hang up!

They are burning up my cell phone minutes and I am quite angry about this - with two young children I have to pick up the phone when it rings just in case there is a change of plans or some other occurrence.WHAT TO DO!!!

Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - *** Service--Even if it is there fault ! Seal Skin Covers "They sent the wrong cover 2x and then argue with me that the cover is an exact fit ! I have owned bikes since the mid 70's and know how..." Read more Kwik Fit - DO NOT USE KWIK-FIT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!! Kwik Fit "Took my car in on 18 January 2017 as an emergency repair as my passenger window pane had fallen out of its clip and into the door panel, and dropped..." Read more DO NOT USE KWIK FIT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES Kwik Fit "Took my car in on 18 January 2017 as an emergency repair as my passenger window pane had fallen out of its clip and into the door panel, and dropped..." Read more Comfort Dental - This is a $6,000.00 smile? Comfort Dental "I've been going to Comfort Dental in Denver for several years, yet 2 FrontCenter teeth which are my smile were ground down so far for caps that the caps fell..." Read more