I arrived and requested a soft body wave.The place was empty (I should have known).

I was immediate reassured yes this could be done. The gal collected rods/tissue papers..and handed them to me to hand up to her. Well the collection had used rollers (still with paper on them) there was loose hair in the collection. I continued to re-emphasis I wanted a soft wave...not Shirley Temple look...well you can guess it....I look like Shirley Temple -ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I saw the result I expressed my surprise and disappointment. She tells me this will last for 6 months. I tell her I just wanted a bit of body, curly head like she gave me....she looked shocked but then proceeded to instruct me not to wash my hair.

And then wanted me to buy hair products to keep it curly!I was furious...And I still had to pay $66 there was no native english speaker (they were all asia and english is second language.) in the business area.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more