Tech scheduled 1p-5p to come to do a check up on tv for a warranty purchased. He showed up 1 hr. 45 min. late. Never called to say he was going to be late. Called Sears to complain.

Made a complaint, promised a $25 gift card to be received 7-10 business days. Never received. Called back. Complaint never filed. Did not receive a case number I should have been given.

Talked to someone in which I have name & ID#. Gave me a case # and then promised $50 gift card. NEVER received. Called back 3rd time.

Next woman said she would reprocess. Doesn't know what happened$$!! Maybe wrong address$$!! COME ON! I can sure receive my bill on time! This time it will take up to 4 weeks. Didn't know it took a month to receive mail within the U.S.

So, it's been almost 2 months now. Needless to say, it will be a looong time before I EVER purchase anything from Sears. Maybe customer service could use better training and manners!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Clickinks - *** product broke my printer Clickinks "I was sucked into buying a large quantity of cartridges to “save” money. Because I don’t use a lot of ink, it’s taken awhile to replace cartridges. The most recent..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - JUNK Recliners Southern Motion Furniture "Bought 2 identical recliners. After a few months, the leather, or leatherette...peeled off. The retailer nor Southern Motion cared a bit, nor would they replace the chair. 2 days after..." Read more Mj Mccoy Electric - Did not know what they were doing Mj Mccoy Electric "Sept 19,2017 put half beams in my basement with 2 inch screws to hold up two floors ,said he would put 12 ft, beams tore my duct galvanized steel out..." Read more Adams Homes - Not good Adams Homes "I was hoping I would not have to write a complaint in here that maybe the people complaining got a lemon but I was wrong. First we were told that..." Read more