Tech scheduled 1p-5p to come to do a check up on tv for a warranty purchased. He showed up 1 hr. 45 min. late. Never called to say he was going to be late. Called Sears to complain.

Made a complaint, promised a $25 gift card to be received 7-10 business days. Never received. Called back. Complaint never filed. Did not receive a case number I should have been given.

Talked to someone in which I have name & ID#. Gave me a case # and then promised $50 gift card. NEVER received. Called back 3rd time.

Next woman said she would reprocess. Doesn't know what happened$$!! Maybe wrong address$$!! COME ON! I can sure receive my bill on time! This time it will take up to 4 weeks. Didn't know it took a month to receive mail within the U.S.

So, it's been almost 2 months now. Needless to say, it will be a looong time before I EVER purchase anything from Sears. Maybe customer service could use better training and manners!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Journey Into The Light Radio Show and Michael Fake Radio Show. Inaccurate Psychic Readings for 10 years Internet Other Company "Journey Into the Light is a free fake psychic readings program. I contacted this show on and off for the past seven years, and they have consistently lie to me..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company - Small Town South Mississippi Review Other Company " I'll call every month for the past four months trying to get my bill combined as they said they would has not happened is screwed up more now than..." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more