When I learned Mr. D'arcangelo would not continue teaching at my daughter's junior high school after the close of the 2012 spring semester I wasn't aware of inappropriate interactions with students and certainly had no knowledge of photos, videos, or a blog posted with personal communications, poems, memos and pictures until my daughter showed me intimate text messages between Mr. D'arcangelo and her classmate that occurred after he left her school.

Letters from young teenage girls pronouncing their love and feelings for him, videos of junior high girls dancing and performing for Mr. D’arcangelo, photos with personal inscriptions to him, request for a fake ID so a student can drink alcohol when out with Mr. D'arcangelo, and communications from Mr. D’arcangelo expressing his personal feelings, to name a few, were exchanged between Mr. D'arcangelo and several junior high girls.

Parents, make it your priority to know your children’s educators and learn why your child claims to really like their teacher. Find out what is said and done in the classroom and observe if the teacher interacts with all students in a consistent manner as opposed to treating a select few as "favorites".

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Mesa, Arizona, United States #672786

About 5 or 6 years ago while teaching theatre arts at St.Mary’s downtown, complaints and whispers about Mr.

D’arcangelo preying on teenage girls and directing classes while drunk and high were dubiously swept under sacramental robes. The same school principal is now at Combs Middle School. Coincidence Mr.

D’arcangelo is now teaching at Combs?I think not.