Weis Markets - Not good

swiss tea half gallon sign said spend less 5 for 4$ where half gallon tea wa

and 99 cents under it so i thaought it was a sale 99cents for one or 5 for 4$ got to check out got charged reg price told them about the sign ,started to go bck to take picture of sign but the gentle man run back to chance sign i said you know i was right about sign he said i will refund you but he just gave me one free that is not right i think i should have got it at the sign price cause it not say size i shop at weis alot and this was not right my name is BETTY MILLER #7175032912 i hope to here from you Angry

Read

go to walmart and save !!!Btter customer service!!

And obviously BETTY is a cheap *** How about whining about something useful! Like hunger and homelessness.

I bet you ignore the homeless like you ignore common sense.

Typical. How much of THEIR product walked out in your purse sweetheart?

NiceLobster
Pricing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1254702 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.7

Tea Review

Food good, but when I mentioned they had no insweetened tea they shrugged it off. Almost 20 minutes later, no tea, my food cold, and my son finished his meal.

Bad form... never again!

Order processing issue
Review #936794 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer936794.

Teavana - Tea Review from Meriden, Connecticut

I liked Teavana so I went to the store in West farms mall, West Hartford Connecticut, I bought a lot of it multiple times, I was drinking a lot of it until one day I found cigarette filter in it, I was disgusted that I was drinking it all this time, I went to the store to show them and they said all they can do is give me a store credit, I don't want a store credit I still have a lot of it,I do not want to drink it ever again all I think of is that cigarette filter that was in someone's mouth.

Bad quality
Review #928644 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer928644.