we have had various phone calls and letters they said they could only lower my tax debt of 18000 to 16900 approx.After promising my wife and myself to settle this debt for between 500 and 800 dollars.

if we pay them 3500 dollars. i don't understand. so far seems like a ripoff. we have had various phone calls mail from this company explaining we have to much disposable income to settle this debt.

They new our income when we signed their contract.

so all we are getting now is nothing but excuses.so frustrated do not know what to do.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Other Company - Beware of license plate KEVAL Other Company "Beware of this car/license plate with the picture attached. This rude lunatic in fact runs stop signs cutting in front of other cars just to try to get a parking..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - SCAMMING ON FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS Other Company "Please beware of this team of fake providers working on the sale and lease of financial instruments (BG, SBLC, BANK DRAFT). They belong to a TEAM OF AFRICAN SCAMMERS in..." Read more Adams Homes - Not good Adams Homes "I was hoping I would not have to write a complaint in here that maybe the people complaining got a lemon but I was wrong. First we were told that..." Read more Macys - FURNITURE FLIMSY - PROTECTION PLAN WORTHLESS Macys "I bought a couch and a side chair and the Protection Plan to service them if there was a problem. The problem is - they are cheapskates! The 'core' of..." Read more Ups Store - UPS charged me $475 for packages that could have been mailed via usps for $40. Ups Store "The photo I uploaded does not show my credit card number at all it shows how the ups ripped me off by charging me an outrageous amount of money. The..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - JUNK Recliners Southern Motion Furniture "Bought 2 identical recliners. After a few months, the leather, or leatherette...peeled off. The retailer nor Southern Motion cared a bit, nor would they replace the chair. 2 days after..." Read more