Netspend - Complaint

I filled on Febuary,1,and its 15th already and still no income tax check where's my $$$$ this is bs

Tax Refund
Review #1478242 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1478242.

Metabank - Refund

4143 9800 6116 2445 ex date is Jan 2022. 29 of Jan. Only had $535.00 when I get my rent out on green dot visa.

Read

OMG you have to be kidding me or your a cop setting up a sting operation, you really posted a full credit card number and expiration date? You HAVE to be a dumb cop thinking people would be stupid enough to try and use that card number - please come back and tell us if anyone was stupid enough to fall for your sting, OMG I sent pics of your cop post to all of my friends and they’re all laughing at how stupid this sting operation is

AcceptableAffenpinscher
Tax Refund
Review #1475538 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Metabank - Refund advance

Same here I have been with Jackson Hewitt for the past 8 years and I always get approved and for some odd reason I was denied as well something is going on with Jackson Hewitt.

FondChinook
Order processing issue
Review #1433667 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Metabank - Ripping people off $49.95 at a time!

My prepare my offered a refund advance via Metabank w/associated charge of $49.95. OK why not? I was declined, why?

1. Total taxable income listed on return

2. Amount of expected refund

3. Amount of total tax listed

How many people do they rip off with this scheme? A processing fee to say my $800 return wasn't worth a $200 advance? This bank is regulated by either the federal government or their state. When I find out which I will file a major complaint and stick with it! If they deny a high percentage of applications for this reason it may represent a "Class". I am reading the original documents and do not see refund amount requirements.

To me it's worth $50 to cost them millions in gov't fines and settlements.

Problems with payment
Review #1202294 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1202294.
1.4

Metabank - Georgia Taxes refund

State of Georgia sent a refund on 14 of Feb I call they said they have not got it

Order processing issue
Review #1199813 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1199813.

Refund Advantage - Is this company real??

Update by user Feb 24, 2018

This is the supposedly link to refund-advantage: BEWARE!!!! https://www.refund-advantage.com/default.aspx?mt=0

Original review posted by user Feb 24, 2018

I've had Netspend, Ace Flare like forever through Metabank! This is the first time I'm hearing about them holding my return.

I'm starting to wonder if this company actually exists??? This has been reported to the IRS.

Pretty crazy. I hope they get caught soon, People are upset, and are starting to blame their preparers.

{{REDACTED}}

marisolpena2016_16
I didn’t like
Scam third parties
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1196839 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Metabank - HOLDING MY REFUND FOR NO REASON!

My tax refund was supposed to be deposited 2/22/2018.. Here it is the 24th and still no money!

I will make sure to pay my fees upfront to avoid using these fraudulent *** people! *** scammers! Where is our money??

This should illegal! Will never use u again!

Read

I haven't got my money yet but it says metabank took they loan out but it's said it was sent to my account on the 2-22-2018 where is my money

@Anonymous

I didn't apply for a loan and we still havent gotten our refund. I called and they said to wait because "it's STILL the 27th so it can still come today" now m***** f***** give me my money. I guarentee they are all just sitting there laughing at all of us

Anyone get their refund yet? We still haven't gotten ours even thought the irs ddd on the 22ns

Smh same thing mines got sent on feb22 and its the 26th still don't have my money I'm pissed

No money yet and its 12/26/2018 still no refund

I had the 22nd dd date and still nothing.This is so frustrating. I have never had any issies until this happened. I wonder when will we receive our funds?

Has anyone received their funds yet? Mine were deposited from the irs on Feb 22nd and still nothing not even a pending deposit.

The samething happen to me what is going on this my first time using this metabank stuff and this what happens they hold our money smfh do anyone know when they going to release our money..

Glad to see it's not just happening to me I was scheduled to get in the 22nd as well and still nothing anyone know what the hold up Is

This is the worst same thing my i will do my own taxes next year this bank is ridiculous mine says the same thing and still no money o tried to call them but if course the holding time was ridiculous and of course there closed today my last year going to my tax preparer

View more comments
Problems with payment
Review #1196651 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1196651.

Metabank - Holding Tax Refund

Taxes where due to be released February 22, 2018. It appears they’ll hold the money until right at February 27, 2018.

This company has extremely questionable behavior. Any tax preparer using this bank should definitely avail them. They are not the only banks giving out advances.

Some banks are actually giving out more without a fee. METABANK WILL NEVER RECEIVE MONEY FROM ME again!!

Read

Have you gotten your refund back yet? It's the 27th and we still havent and they just told me on the phone they have until midnight to deposit it so it's not late.

This bank is a joke and never again will I ever use them for my refund. Screw you meta bank

Problems with payment
Review #1196639 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1196639.

Global Cash Card - Tax refund bull****

My girlfriend of 5 yrs. Filed her refund and had the refund sent to my global cash card account and everything looked good.

Had the pending date for the 22nd to get loaded on my card...waited well into the 22nd and finally called costumer service to see when it would put on there and they said they rejected it cause the names didn't match..i read into this while filing and it did not say amuthing about this certain situation...now the irs said if they reject it it may take 4 weeks to receive a paper check...i had big plans with this return and was gonna finally get our lives straightend out with our 3 kids..we really needed this money now. And now we may have to start all over again..thanks global..called and talked to 2 different reps.

BlancaMtz
Global Cash Card Verified Representative

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Unfortunately one of the reason why a deposit can get rejected is if the name or last name doesn't mach the name on account.

That being said I was not able to locate your account with the information provided. I would be more than happy to assist you with any other questions you may have.Please contact me directly at 949-751-0360 Ext.783.

My return was sent to gl9bal bank on 22nd why have they not processed....it should have been there the next day

blairtastic_16
Problems with payment
Review #1195771 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Metabank - Unnecessary holding time for refund to be deposited

My tax preparer lost my business for next year because she uses this crooked bank. My deposit was scheduled today 2/22 and I haven’t gotten it.

Their website says within 24 hours but when I called the representative told me 2 business days not counting the 22 which is Thursday... so I would have to wait until the 27th hoping my refund is in my bank.

They are a scam and obviously is holding the money for no reason. Make sure who ever your filing with is using Santa Barbara, they issue your refund on the day you are supposed to recieve unlike these crooks.

Read

I'm pissed off to because my money was deposited on 2/22 by the irs and my tax preparer used this bank as well and i'm still waiting on my taxes and it's the 24th. I pissed at my tax preparer because she has been filing my taxes for a couple of years and she shouldn't of use this bank especially if she haven't been using them from the beginning. It should be against the law to hold people taxes after it has been issued.

@***

Im having the same problem my taxes were released on the 22 but my taxes still havent posted . Im starting to wonder about fraud

@***

Same thing happened to me date was the 22nd and still havent heard anything . How about you?

Question how did your tax preparer use this and not your bank

View more comments
Problems with payment
Review #1195602 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1195602.