I wish parents were required to take parenting lessons and prove they will be able parents before bringing them home from the hospital.I am so sick of our government, teachers and school administrators being blamed for children failing to do well in school.

I am tired of our schools lowering standards to keep proficiency rates up. People who don't care about their kids should be neutered. I'm tired of paying for them through the welfare system. Unwed mothers shouldn't be able to garner any government support.

Either she can provide for her children or someone who wants to adopt can. I'm tired of paying!!!! Our tax dollars are paying for support of these people. Our tax dollars are being wasted at school on trying umpteen different ways to say 1+1=2 so kids of lousy parents can "get it".

I'ts not fair to those kids and it's not fair to taxpayers.

Anyone who wants to support these worthless people, go for it out of your own pocket.I give enough to charity without having it sucked out of my pocket by the tax man.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Beware of license plate KEVAL Other Company "Beware of this car/license plate with the picture attached. This rude lunatic in fact runs stop signs cutting in front of other cars just to try to get a parking..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - SCAMMING ON FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS Other Company "Please beware of this team of fake providers working on the sale and lease of financial instruments (BG, SBLC, BANK DRAFT). They belong to a TEAM OF AFRICAN SCAMMERS in..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers is a crook Other Company "Linton Beavers of Detroit is a crook. He lied about being skilled enough to do tuck pointing on brick work, took money for work he did not complete and for..." Read more Money Network - False Advertisment - Do not hold up their end of agreement Money Network "Received a post card in the mail to deposit $10 into a piggy bank named "holiday piggy" by certain times and receive $10 deposited into account from money network. Followed..." Read more Baymont Inn And Suites - Sleep on the bench in the boardwalk then this dump Baymont Inn And Suites "I will be calling coorperate and demanding a refund , I added pictures snd my other full review , because it’s tok much to type. Besides this place being dirty..." Read more Never buy a smok product again Smok "bad enough i bought the alien and had paint problems, so I buy a T Priv love the feel and weight of it it's hefty feels built well, until i..." Read more Comcast - Worse by the day... Comcast "So - October 9th. No word from COMCAST, no trucks here working on the line. No refund from lasts months payment. I’d like to think that because it’s a holiday..." Read more