Woolco, now defunct, had parakeets on sale.

So Mom took the 3 of us, the birdcage, and the flyer, and we went to buy George III. Naturally, like his predecessors GeorgeI and George II, he had to be blue.

Aunt June just happened to be along. It was karma.

When the teen flunkie said to my mother that only the green birds were on sale, Mom was ready to tuck tail and go home, dejected. But not June. She read the ad out loud. No wording about blue or green birds. The Flunkie held fast to his guns. June called out the mgr. By now the ad was rolled in a menacing, train your dog the wrong way baton, and she was tapping the bottom of the cage with it. "We came here for a blue bird on sale, and we're not leaving without one."

George III was soon on his way home.

Ah, those were the days.

Thanks, Aunt June. Sit on my shoulder when I have to tap the cage, wouldja?

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Other Company - SCAMMING ON FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS Other Company "Please beware of this team of fake providers working on the sale and lease of financial instruments (BG, SBLC, BANK DRAFT). They belong to a TEAM OF AFRICAN SCAMMERS in..." Read more Safeway Insurance - Worse company ever Safeway Insurance "I was pay full coverage on a 2015 Dodge dart ended up getting t-boned in Philadelphia ms, so I waited a whole month for them to tell me it was..." Read more Avasflowers - Horrible service. HORRIBLE. Avasflowers "I ordered flowers online yesterday right at 2pm and was promised same day delivers through out my order. I received conformation of my order, and again was promised same day..." Read more Dhgate - Refund Policy is ridiculous Dhgate "I messaged seller, "manweisi" on 9/8/17 asking if 2 dresses would arrive by 10/24/17 if I placed my order. Manweisi responded the next day that I would get the dresses..." Read more American Home Shield - AHS Needs a Class Action Lawsuit American Home Shield "Terrible service that has harmed me and I am sure many many people. Please direct your complaints to your state department of insurance. It is my hope a class action..." Read more