Quoted me a price, took more off my card and refused to pay it back. Simply thieves and bad mannered ones at that. They actually asked for the item to be sent back, which would have cost them more than to pay me what they owed. What does that say about them. The staff and the owner are rude and abrupt. I will never use them again.

They quoted a price including shipping to me, then denied ever saying it. I dont know how these people live with themselves. What goes around comes around.

The owner is as bad as the staff, very rude, believes everything his staff tell him. What happened to the customer is always right?

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - JUNK Recliners Southern Motion Furniture "Bought 2 identical recliners. After a few months, the leather, or leatherette...peeled off. The retailer nor Southern Motion cared a bit, nor would they replace the chair. 2 days after..." Read more Playtika - Wsop ripped off also Playtika "So iv been reading other review on this company and the more I look into it the deeper the corruption goes. Iv had several issues with this game. The most..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Bad service Lazada Malaysia "Lazada has always been my favourite online shopping portal. Not only does it offer a wide range of merchandizes at reasonable prizes, its prompt delivery also wins my patronage. However,..." Read more Schwans - False advertisement #2 Schwans "Fire-Roasted Chicken and Vegetables with Teriyaki Sauce item 413 Serves 4, the package clearly states serves three when the catalog and Schwans website both say serves 4. To me that..." Read more