As with many people in this struggling economy I unfortunately have not been able to make the ridiculously high minimum payments on my accounts.I have asked for whatever help they can provide but wasn't provided an option that I could manage.

I have called to let them know 2 times that a phone number where they are trying to reach me is no longer a valid phone number. At one point I was left 8 phone messages in ONE day at that number.

Thankfully at that time it was a family member's number so they were able to pass on one of the eight messages. When I returned their phone call I was talked to like I was the *** of the earth.

I try and stay current on my bills and am not trying to just walk away from my debt.They spoke to me like I was an uneducated *** which I found completely rude and unnecessary.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Small Town South Mississippi Review Other Company " I'll call every month for the past four months trying to get my bill combined as they said they would has not happened is screwed up more now than..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Other Company - Casey Ryan Ditmore - The Whole Cell Other Company "I run a wholesale electronics business (smartphones) I've been in contact with Casey Ryan Ditmore born 7/12/1984 since August 2016. I sold 2 orders of phones to him before purchasing..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more Pridebites - Waited over a month for crapola Pridebites "It took over a month and a half to receive a plain dog collar with just name and phone # on their pre-designed collar. No graphics or special design. Ended..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more