I too have become a victim of pdssup.com and also safeidsupport.com. They both run the same scam!

It all starts when you fill out online loan application. If you don't check the tiny little box at the bottom, you will automatically be signed up for their services, they will take the information from the loan application and proceed to take money from your account. So be on the lookout, there will be other companies taking money from your account, they all work together. First I found charges from safeidsupport, then just now I found another charge from paydaycs.com (pdssup.com).

I am going to have to close my account and open a new one so they can't help themselves to any more. I have also reported them to the attorney generals office in my state. The police can't help- I already talked to them. We all have to report them to attorney general and contact our local media and hope they will do a story and get the word out, so these *** bags can be put out of business.

Who knows a lawyer who might be willing to start a class action lawsuit against these people? We all have to come together and help each other, so we can all get justice. I have seen thousands of complaints on the internet about both these companies. The only way we are going to stop them is to come together.

We can complain all day on the computer, but it is not getting us anywhere. My email is angel_love_soldier@yahoo.com.

Feel free to contact me if you are ready to put these pieces of *** out of business!

Comments

Sandia Park, New Mexico, United States #26209

i AM GOING THROUGH THE SDAME EXACT THING IN THE SAME ORDER IT IS VERY FRUSTRATING ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DONT HAVE A BANK THT WORKS WITH YOU PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ABOUT THIS YOUR RIGHT WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING