My review is below:

I am pissed. I gave my daughter a certificate as a present at Christmas to be used this year. She can not get into the club to sign up and use it. This is not what I signed her up for. The manager I talked to no longer works there and I cannot get the new manager to call me back.

I haved visited the gym in my area and an employee says that someone will be here after 4:00 pm. If I don't meet those *** rules I guess it was foolish to signup here at the first place. I have been charged for somehting that was not even used.

I want my money back because if I don't get it back I will report you the BBB for fraud an robbery and I will also take it as far as I can.

Ralph

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Schwans - False advertisement #2 Schwans "Fire-Roasted Chicken and Vegetables with Teriyaki Sauce item 413 Serves 4, the package clearly states serves three when the catalog and Schwans website both say serves 4. To me that..." Read more Klemmer and Associates - Stay away from Klemmmer.com - Premier ( CULT)  Leadership Training??? Klemmer and Associates "Did Brian Klemmer, founder of Klemmer and Associates, allegedly called a cult and developer of leadership training and author of compassionate samurai EVER walk the talk or his Philisophies from..." Read more Dhgate - Defective Fender in motorcycle fairing kit Dhgate "Bought motorcycle fairing kit fitment issues due to compressed molding process front fender would not fit at all it was damaged due to improper placement of mounting holes due to..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Bad service Lazada Malaysia "Lazada has always been my favourite online shopping portal. Not only does it offer a wide range of merchandizes at reasonable prizes, its prompt delivery also wins my patronage. However,..." Read more