I was searching for new ringtones for my cell phone.I ended up at several flycell sites.

When I entered my cell number it came up prepay. I assure you that I do not have a prepay phone. I looked for a customer service number to contact flycell. Didn't have any luck.

I continued my search and founds that most free ringtone sites were linked to flycell. Sneaky aren't they?

How would I ever rectify such a problem anyway change my number, I don't think so.Hey flycell my number starts out 217-722 and I get a bill every month.

Review about: Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - JUNK Recliners Southern Motion Furniture "Bought 2 identical recliners. After a few months, the leather, or leatherette...peeled off. The retailer nor Southern Motion cared a bit, nor would they replace the chair. 2 days after..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Bad service Lazada Malaysia "Lazada has always been my favourite online shopping portal. Not only does it offer a wide range of merchandizes at reasonable prizes, its prompt delivery also wins my patronage. However,..." Read more Klemmer and Associates - Stay away from Klemmmer.com - Premier ( CULT)  Leadership Training??? Klemmer and Associates "Did Brian Klemmer, founder of Klemmer and Associates, allegedly called a cult and developer of leadership training and author of compassionate samurai EVER walk the talk or his Philisophies from..." Read more Ymca - Horrible Ymca "Upon our arrival at the Galloping hill Union NJ site, we were greeted nicely and felt welcomed. The two desk staff had no idea with the Y experience pass was...." Read more