Wish - A big Christmas let down

sent for........ Newest Original 7/10.1 Inches Large HD Screen Dual Sim 3G Phone Tablet PC Mic WIFI Android 6.0 Octa Core 4G RAM + 64GB ROM Tablet HD Dual Camera GPS Phone Pad...

..AND GOT A CHILD'S GAMING DEVICE INSTEAD, no gps, no sim slot etc...... 7 Inch Android Quad Core Tablet 1GB Ram 16GB Rom IPS Screen Dual Camera Bluetooth Kids Tablet PC instead.

Due to costs involved in postage

tell the supplier to just send the right item which I ordered

FriendlyLemming
I liked
Have bought a few times now
Getting wrong item
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1436655 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - Wrong items

Ordered 2 tablets from same supplier both items are not what stated neither have sim card slots also wrong colours wrong items completely

BrilliantFoxTerrier738
Not as described
Review #1436063 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.5

Wish - Faulty tablet

I bought a tablet 24th of October and put it aside for christmas. Its faulty and because its gone past 30 days customers services wont give me a refund.

How do i get my money back ? This is disgusting the way im being treated.

FrostyGoldenLionTamarin
Not as described
Review #1435788 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Jpay is another example of injustices to inmates

Inmates and their families buy the JPAY products hoping they can stay in touch with their incarcerated family members and friends. However they are being sold recycled products.

I bought my friend a JPAY tablet to stay in touch with him. His first tablet only lasted 20 days. I got in touch with JPAY to let them know about the tablet and that he had switched prisons. I was told they still had to send the NEW players to the old prison.

IT TOOK OVER 3 MONTHS FOR HIM TO GET HIS SO CALLED NEW TABLET. The new Tablet only last 5 days before it got so hot he could not even touch it. This tell me that the product is NOT NEW BUT REFURBISHED. Also these tablets to do come with plugs so inmates are forced to buy expensive batteries that only last 2 hrs.

Then I call JPAY because the prison only has 4 Kiosk machines and 2 dont work and I am told the Kiosk are owned by the prisons.

You would think they are called JPAY Kiosk they are owned by JPAY. EVERYONE IS MAKING MONEY OFF INMATES AND THEIR FAMLIES.

DO NOT BUY A TABLET ITS NOT WORTH THE FRUSTRATION. I will be contacting the better business on Monday.

Read

I am Going through this same thing right now !!!!!

FinishedElephant745

I need the money that i sent to a inmate phone calls sent to tdcj

GrowingKudu741
I didn’t like
Products are defective probably refurbished not new
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1431258 is a subjective opinion of poster.

ALIEXPRESS CASE TEAM IS PARTIAL

I BOUGHT 3 TABLET PC'S WORTH $338 FROM A SELLER IN ALIEXPRESS ON 11.11.18 AND THE FIRST SHOCK THIS SELLER GAVE ME WAS TO SEND A FAKE TRACKING NUMBER TO ME WHICH GOT ME SO SCARED. THEN ON THREATENING TO REPORT HIM TO ALIEXPRESS TEAM, HE LATER CHANGED THE TRACKING NUMBER AFTER ABOUT 2 WEEKS. THEN WHEN THE PC FINALLY ARRIVED, I CAME DEFECTIVE ,IT DIDNT POWER ON AT ALL AND ALL EFFORTS TO POWER IT ON PROVED ABORTIVE.

I OPENED A DISPUTE FOR PARTIAL REFUNDS WITH CLEAR EVIDENCES ONLY FOR ALIEXPRESS TEAM TO GIVE AND UNFAIR JUDGEMENT BY TELLING ME TO SPEND ADDITIONAL CHARGES TO THE ONE I ALREADY LOST AND RETURN THE ITEMS TO THEM IN CHINA AND GET FULL REFUNDS. THAT WAS THE HEIGHT OF PARTIALITY. WHY DO THEY ALWAYS GIVE JUDGEMENT IN FAVOUR OF THEIR CHINESE SELLER'S?

I KNOW MY RIGHT AND I WILL GO TO ANY LENGTH WITH THEM. THEY EVEN HAD THE EFFRONTRY TO LIE AGAINST ME THAT I SAID THAT THE CHARGER WAS FAULTY NOT THE PC. WHEN I STATED CATEGORICALLY THAT I THOUGHT THAT THE PC'S CHARGER WAS FAULTY UNTIL I BORROWED ANOTHER CHARGER AND TESTED IT AND STILL CONFIRM THAT THE PC ITSELF WAS FAULTY AND THEY ALSO LIED AGAINST ME THAT I DIDN'T PROVIDE ANY EVIDENCE WHEN I EXAUSTED THE 7 SPACES THEY PROVIDED FOR EVIDENCE

I HAVE RESPONDED TO THEIR DISPUTE ON THE PAGE. THEY REFERRED ME TO AND HAVE EXPRESSED MY DISPLEASURE AND DISSATISFACTION TO THEM.

Damaged or defective
Review #1421480 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1421480.
2.5

Lazada Malaysia - No response for us customer

I would buy a product tablet at lazada, after the product delivery to me and after I unbox it to try, but the product look like the kids toy, and the function of the tablets is really like *** is damn Hang and slow, whatching YouTube also cannot. But the important is, in the seller site is say this product is 4gb ram, outa 8 core processor, so them is lier customer, after that I go review side to write down my review, but lazada is rejected my rating and reviews, how come lazada can like this.

I already support lazada many years. I dint complain like this, but this time lazada is covering the lier seller is not fair and safety for our customers.

BronzeDrever
Not as described
Review #1412557 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.4

Wish - Bad experience

I order a kids tablet and I waited a month to get it and I just got it yesterday.and it is crack I want another one or a refund back...

CarelessNurseShark654
Damaged or defective
Review #1409031 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.0

Tophatter - The tablet I got doesn't work what is the phone no so I can

No i dont know the phkne no

WrithingBedlingtonTerrier544
Damaged or defective
Review #1395797 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - Return Label Requested

You refunded my husband's money to his card, now we need a return label so we can send this tablet back to you. Our address is 2127 W 12th Ave #10 Eugene, Oregon 97402...under the name Bryan Bruder.

we tried getting a hold of you by phone but we were not successful. long story short...we want to return this tablet..order#5bb1ba8f4f98e85f98f943b4...order placed on Oct 1, 2018 and refunded on Oct 12 2018. Need a return label please.

This is the only way we could contact you, if you need any other info from us please call 458-221-6801. We tried and tried to get in touch with your company sooner but couldn't find a direct number so please send us a return label so we can send your item to you, thank you

PointlessNorwegianForest118
I didn’t like
No way to contact a live person
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1386761 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lazada Philippines - Dissapointed ,pissed off

The item they deliverd is broken and damage ,i returned it immediately but LBC is asking for return reference number but everytime i click the return menu in lazada the return page says opps went something wrong until the 7 days return policy expired so now the broken item is still in our hand yhe lazada help center is uselless they only reply after the 7days return policy

LazadaPH

Hi GrownPenguin, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we ask for your order number?

GrownPenguin
Damaged or defective
Review #1379687 is a subjective opinion of poster.