Leslie Spencer Mersky was the owner of well known criminal enterprise called BankCard Empire who's offices were raided by the Postal inspectors, Tempe Police Department and the Arizona Office in 2010.
David Mersky, who was the president of Bankcard Empire registered a new company called Bizeek.com
The Mersky's aka family of thieves launched the Bizeek Automated Income Program sales pages and emails with fake security seals, fake BBB seals. And th first email they send has THREE virtual offices - all located in different States -associated with it!
And used domains from FSU.EDU (Florida State Univeristy) and CRL.EDU (Center for Research Libraries). Hmmm.
Mersky is seeking new ventures and partners. See he has to set these people up like a stuffed pig because we all know snitches don't do well in prison.
He is also seeking alliances where he can set up sub-domains to run his illegal activity just like he did with Bizeek.
The Mersky's are a family of thieves nobody wants to work with you.
Let alone allow you to set them up, or unknowingly continue your fraud via subdomains.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Automated Income
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My truck has a rotted floor and trash and liquids leak on the streets of every community I service. We say we are environmentally friendly is a joke. Truck 308772..."
- "ANDREW RUIZ, ANDREW GARCIA RUIZ JR DRIVES AROUND THE BASTROP, CEDAR CREEK, SMITHVILLE, RED ROCK, QNE LAGRANGE TEXAS AREA LOOKING “WORK”. HE WAS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD WITH..."
- "Nicolette "Nikki" Campos works at a barkeep for several bars in the Sacramento/Ventura, CA area, because that is all she is good for...except conning innocent men. Met her while she..."
- "Molina withdrew $1066.02 from my checking account without my approval. This has caused a tremendous hardship to my payment obligations. My rent was due on Jan 1, 2015,..."
- "1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then..."
- "I just got off the phone with the owner of Fake your job Dot com. What lousy, non-existent customer service they gave me. For one... they don't even have SET..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."