Leslie Spencer Mersky was the owner of well known criminal enterprise called BankCard Empire who's offices were raided by the Postal inspectors, Tempe Police Department and the Arizona Office in 2010.
David Mersky, who was the president of Bankcard Empire registered a new company called Bizeek.com
The Mersky's aka family of thieves launched the Bizeek Automated Income Program sales pages and emails with fake security seals, fake BBB seals. And th first email they send has THREE virtual offices - all located in different States -associated with it!
And used domains from FSU.EDU (Florida State Univeristy) and CRL.EDU (Center for Research Libraries). Hmmm.
Mersky is seeking new ventures and partners. See he has to set these people up like a stuffed pig because we all know snitches don't do well in prison.
He is also seeking alliances where he can set up sub-domains to run his illegal activity just like he did with Bizeek.
The Mersky's are a family of thieves nobody wants to work with you.
Let alone allow you to set them up, or unknowingly continue your fraud via subdomains.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Automated Income
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Absolutely Terrible. No one should have to go through what they have put our company through. If you have any kind of timeline for when you need your..."
- "Nicolette "Nikki" Campos works at a barkeep for several bars in the Sacramento/Ventura, CA area, because that is all she is good for...except conning innocent men. Met her while she..."
- "We purchased in March 2014 and we have reservations in Cabo for March 2015. We were just in the Cabo area and viewed the Mayan. It was destroyed in the..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Bought the complete system thru Costco QT548 plus 6 QM6006B cameras. DVR works great but cameras need to be reset every time that you start up the system or else..."
- "I purchased the Delonghi Pinguino portable AC 12,500 btu unit at Costco today for close to 400.00. What a hassle it was to bring the unit home and lug it..."
- "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..."