Leslie Spencer Mersky was the owner of well known criminal enterprise called BankCard Empire who's offices were raided by the Postal inspectors, Tempe Police Department and the Arizona Office in 2010.
David Mersky, who was the president of Bankcard Empire registered a new company called Bizeek.com
The Mersky's aka family of thieves launched the Bizeek Automated Income Program sales pages and emails with fake security seals, fake BBB seals. And th first email they send has THREE virtual offices - all located in different States -associated with it!
And used domains from FSU.EDU (Florida State Univeristy) and CRL.EDU (Center for Research Libraries). Hmmm.
Mersky is seeking new ventures and partners. See he has to set these people up like a stuffed pig because we all know snitches don't do well in prison.
He is also seeking alliances where he can set up sub-domains to run his illegal activity just like he did with Bizeek.
The Mersky's are a family of thieves nobody wants to work with you.
Let alone allow you to set them up, or unknowingly continue your fraud via subdomains.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Automated Income
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY CHINESE SHAR PEI FROM MEMPHIS TENNESSEE is a total Scam & Ripoff!!! GEORGE DOYLE & TABITHA WEBB DOYLE have been using the same pictures of Shar-Peis for..."
- "There was a white Lexus parked by our park with the door opened. My 12 year old daughter unwittingly passed by the car and glanced in. Unfortunately she saw..."
- "Big scammer wanted me to send him money and he would have the puppy shipped Omg and saying his mom died and he was away, he claims to be form..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes has uncovered a scam so big it goes on worldwide. In pay phones worldwide at airports, BBG Communications has rigged phones so that coin..."
- "I purchased the Delonghi Pinguino portable AC 12,500 btu unit at Costco today for close to 400.00. What a hassle it was to bring the unit home and lug it..."
- "i bought a set of 10 pieces lipsticks specific colors and the seller sent me different items(individual) and different colors. i ask for a refund because i lost money and..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"