1.3

Rotita - Cannot return item

I also am looking for a address to send the merchandise I do not want with no response I get an rma number but no address to send it too with no response

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1459799 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1459799.
5.0

My successful collaboration with Zaful

Love For the first time I bought a swimsuit on Zaful. Fast delivery!!! I was very pleased! It's nice! I used a swimsuit immediately! That's great! The quality is at a high level, the seams are even, the details are accurate, the fabric is soft. This is very much my figure!!! Like I made a few more orders. Has already received two sets. I am a happy buyer! Like I will buy here again ... more and more ... again and again ... I really like the goods with discounts! The prices in this store are lower than others! That's cool! Like Like I'm hugging, defending, sticking.

I decorate, together with the body I'm sunbathing.

I get wet, sometimes I lose water,

But I still keep my equanimity

(Because I do not cover much).

And on the beach with an intelligent look, I walk,

Sometimes without a top-ah, I'm shooting!

Well, envy!

I rest on the sea!

I give you, friend,

Swimsuit is fashionable for leisure.

The peasants open their mouths,

When you wear it!

MatureFishingCat286
Kirov, Kirov Oblast, Russia
Tags
I liked
Prices, Z point, Shipping
Good quality
Review #1361974 is a subjective opinion of poster.
5.0

Zaful - Bikini shopping

I recently made an order with Zaful and i had a great shopping experience, so i decided to make this review for other people to know how are the process and the products. When i made the order, tracking system was so amazing, i was able to follow every step of the way, which was extremely quickly, because i paid for the standard shipping, and my order came to home in about 12 days.

In product matters, the bikini i ordered it's true to size (weight: 120lb, height: 5' 3", and i ordered a M), cute and made with excellent material, so soft! and with bright colors.

i totally recomend this page to go shopping. it has so many offers and a great variety of clothes not only swimwear, you can find dresses, t-shirts, skirts, shorts, gym clothes and so many other things.

Laura Duque
Good customer service
Review #1361922 is a subjective opinion of poster.

GOT TOOK BY THIS COMPANY

ORDERED 2 SWIMMING SUITS, BOTH ARE MISMARKED AS FAR AS SIZE WISE. NO PACKING SLIP SO I CAN RETURN THEM.

THE PHONE NUMBER LISTED ON PACKAGE IS NOT VALID 02160526980.. TOTAL SCREW JOB AND NOW I AM OUT ALL MY MONEY. CAN'T CONTACT THE COMPANY IN ANY WAY. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE.

NO LIVE CHAT AVAILABLE. VERY DISSATISFIED WITH THIS COMPANY. WHAT MORE CAN I SAY ABOUT THIS COMPANY. CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO PUT DOWN A MINIMUM OF 100 WORDS.

REALLY, REALLY, THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND OUTRAGEOUS. SHOULD NOT HAVE EXPECTED ANYTHING LESS FROM CHINA. WHAT THE *** WHY CAN'T THEY PUT A PACKING SLIP IN YOUR PACKAGE. IT SAID ON THE WEB THAT YOU COULD RETURN THEM.

WHY CAN'T YOU RETURN THEM???????????????????????????????????????

THESE ARE ALSO MADE OF POOR QUALITY. ALSO THE ONE CAME WITH VERY SMALL PANTS, NOT THE SIZE INDICATED AT ALL.....

InternationalEmperorTamarin
Not as described
Full refund
Review #1360353 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.0

Lord And Taylor - VERY UPSET WITH SERVICE - RETURNED ITEM JUNE 15/18 STILL NO REFUND!

Update by user Aug 14, 2018

The "wtf" emoji in text was not supposed to be put in text.

Original review posted by user Aug 14, 2018

I originally ordered a swimsuit on May 24/18. As I live in Canada it was sent through Borderfree and I paid by PayPal.

I received the swimsuit quite promptly (within a week) which I was quite happy about. However, as the swimsuit did not fit I decided to return it. Since there was a return label enclosed with my order I thought it would be an easy, straightforward process. I repackaged the swimsuit in the original packaging and removed the old label and affixed the enclosed return label on the front of the package.

I saw a notice saying "keep track of this number" and I wrote it down. I took the package to my UPS store in Oakville, Ontario on June 15/18 for mailing back to the U.S. That was the last I heard of it. I waited patiently for a refund to show up on my account and/or an email but got nothing.

I paid $117.16 (Cdn.) So I was expecting a little less than that as a refund after the shipping & handling cost was taken off. After not hearing anything back after 4 weeks I emailed customer service and was told they hadn't received it. After another week I tried emailing the same person in customer service and found out that my email was not being accepted at the other end for some reason as their service was down. Tried again next day, same thing.

I then tried phoning customer service and the girl there also said they hadn't received the returned Wtf package and there was nothing they could do. Even though I used the return label enclosed with the order it somehow got lost?? And now I'm out over $100.and no swimsuit to show for it either.

I will never shop at Lord & Taylor again and will also tell my family and friends not to either. Also I was wondering if this had anything to do with some Lord &Taylor store closings I recently read about.

LTCustomerRelations
Lord And Taylor Verified Representative

Thank you for getting in touch with us! We're so sorry to hear about this.

We’d like to help make this right. Please contact us at LTSocialMedia@hbc.com with details so that we may assist further.

We look forward to hearing from you so that we may turn this experience around. Thank you and have a great day!

@LTCustomerRelations

Thank you so much hbc for investigating and resolving this issue for me. I have now received a full refund and I am very grateful for the prompt and polite attention that was given to me in this matter.

I am very happy with the outcome. Thank you!

PrivatePolecat
I liked
Product and sales price
I didn’t like
Lack of integrity
Full refund
Review #1329503 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.6

Motcomb Green Co Uk - Dodgy do not buy from this company

I ordered an item a swimsuit for my wife, they sent me something different. It was a different colour, style and shape.

When I contacted them about it they said why don't you just keep it. It is clearly a much cheaper item than the one I ordered. I said thanks but no thanks. Then they said it will cost you a lot to return it, you should just keep it and we'll give you a 20% refund.

I again said thanks but no thanks.

I have registered a complaint but I think this one is going down to experience. I should have checked their contact us page to find their address before ordering, lesson learnt a little too late.

So please be warned about this and hopefully it won't happen to you.

FruitfulHeron
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1316521 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Rotita - STAY AWAY

STAY AWAY STAY AWAY...CAN'T SAY IT ENOUGH. Package was all foreign language ...so no return address I could read.

There is no return policy...they send you in circles. I purchased swimsuit...cheaply made and super small cut . When I sent message to return, they send me a note if I will keep the suit and they will charge me half price...I said no, swimsuit is unless to me, no answer..charged full price . I was told I need a return number before they can help me I gave the number ...no answer.

I tried the online chat, another scam...no chat just questions and said if question isn't in their list to click continue....no continue...just goes in circles. It is trash clothes and a scam.

RemorsefulAlbatross
Poor customer service
Loss
Review #1305792 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - How do I get their telephone number

I need to return a bathing suit. It fits but is cheaply made.

How do I get in touch with them? Or am I better off just keeping it because I may never get a credit.

SuperiorAlligator
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1284109 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.8

Dolls Kill - The Customer is Always Wrong, Apparently

Dollskill shipped me a worn, stretched out BATHING SUIT. The tags were in the bag but not attached, there was no sanitary lining and a medium was stretched out to the size of an XL.

I emailed them the day I received it and several emails later they keep saying they are 'sorry it didn't fit as I had hoped'--SERIOUSLY? I had hoped they would ship me a new, unworn item that was the size it is supposed to be. I hardly think this qualifies as a fit issue on my end. So, not only do they want to ignore that the item is worn, they want to blame me for my 'unrealistic' expectations of a medium fitting like a medium.

They have also tried to blame the vendor by stating that their goods 'all ship out the way they come from the vendors'. So, Killstar are the ones who sent them a worn bathing suit?? Really?? I just want to return it and get my money back--guess what they want---they want me to PAY for the shipping to get it back to them and to PAY for the shipping to receive the nasty thing in the first place.

They are awful and not worth anyone's patronage. I hope they figure this out because giving me my money back for their error would be the right thing to do and would be a far better story for me to share than the current situation....

BuoyantBarracuda
I didn’t like
Shady business practices, No refund, Sold worn goods, Poor customer service
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Full refund, including SHIPPING to me and SHIPPING to send the worn, stretched out Bathing Suit back to them.
Review #1277829 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Ivrose - Misrepresented Product

One piece Bathing Suit I ordered for my wife is shown to have a thong bottom and the one received is not.

Not as described
Review #1270157 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1270157.